Welcome to Mount Lofty House Blog Page. Please feel free to post us your comments, ask questions and let us know your thoughts.
Share your ideas, your photos and your comments below.
Spring Snowfalls at Mount Lofty House
Only 15 minutes from Adelaide CBD, Mount Lofty House has today enjoyed a magical winter wonderland moment
Mount Lofty House has today experienced its heaviest snowfall in the past decade, dusting our magnificent estate in multiple waves of large white snowflakes.
The snowfall waves lasted for up to 30 minutes.
The snow falls illustrate the unique positioning Mount Lofty House enjoys as South Australia’s highest hotel establishment. Mount Lofty House’s Heritage Balcony showcased the splendour of the Piccadilly Valley veiled in gusts of snow from the south.
Mount Lofty House has experienced the vast spectrum of South Australia’s four seasons, one last swipe of winter losing its grip to the arrival of spring.
Today the grounds of Mount Lofty House saw two seasons collide together, with the burst of spring floral colour being dressed in snow white powder.The fires have been lit, the wine is being poured and those fortunate enough to be on our beautiful 22 acre estate today have seen a very rare moment, although not the first time to snow on our unique estate in its 152 year history.
Posted on 11 Oct, 2012 - Permalink
- Winter Reds at Mount Lofty House
- Hop over for Easter at Mount Lofty House
- Valentine's Day | Mount Lofty House
- CRUSH 2013 at Mount Lofty House
- Once-in-century October snow at Mount Lofty House
- Spring Snowfalls at Mount Lofty House
- Your Christmas Party Venue | Packages for 2012
- New Years Eve Party | Adelaide Hills | Mount Lofty House
- New Leisure Package just released at Mount Lofty Spring and Summer
- Mount Lofty House in AHA National Awards Final