Just wanted to thank you for the great night we had on Friday night. All went well and was as nice as I was expecting.
Mount Lofty House is excited to present a new range of accommodation options ideal for families and groups with the fully self-contained Coachman's Cottage now available for your exclusive heritage retreat in the Adelaide Hills.
The fresh interior with open fireplaces, plenty of natural light and a loft bedroom makes this charming cottage simply captivating. The separate studio, complete with expansive views and private access makes an inspirational working space. With decorative stone architecture surrounded by quaint English gardens, this picturesque setting offers a tranquil escape from city life. A cottage from the original Mount Lofty Estate, returned to its former glory.
Located adjacent to Mount Lofty House, Coachman’s Cottage offers the perfect blend of country living and modern style. Architecturally extended, and more recently, renovated by the current owners, the cottage boasts three bedrooms, one bathroom and a separate studio. The fresh interior with open fireplaces, plenty of natural light and a loft bedroom makes this quaint cottage simply captivating.
Stay at Coachman's Cottage and embrace all this unique region has to offer:
- Experience the stunning surrounding beauty of the Adelaide Hills region
- Partake in wine tasting adventures throughout the regions renowned cellar doors
- Indulge in local produce and seasonal foods
- Explore the spectacular Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens adjacent to Mount Lofty House
Ideal for couples, families or small groups with the perfect amount of English country charm. Call us to discuss your accommodation needs on (08) 8339 6777 email firstname.lastname@example.org or book your visit to the Adelaide Hills online HERE
Coachman's Cottage Facilities Include:
- Fully equipped kitchen inclusive of washer/dryer
- LCD TV's and split system air conditioning in all rooms
- Master bedroom with private ensuite
- CD player, iPod docking station, DVD player
- Selection of DVD's and board games
- BBQ and utensils
- Easy walking distance to Mount Lofty House, Piccadilly restaurant, Mount Lofty Botanical Gardens
- Located on the doorstep of Adelaide Hills winery region
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Iron, Ironing board & Hair dryer
- STD/ISD telephones