Conservatory Heritage Suite
Just wanted to thank you for the great night we had on Friday night. All went well and was as nice as I was expecting.
The ultimate in Heritage accommodation, our Premier suite within the Historic wing of our Grand House overlooks the Piccadilly Valley from the adjoining Heritage balcony and makes full use of this picturesque landscape.
The majestic entrance into the large master bedroom immediately draws your attention to the adjoining conservatory style sun room that overlooks our gardens and the Piccadilly Valley, and can easily be used as a separate entertaining area which opens onto the balcony to enjoy the warm sun and superb garden. A luxurious king bed, wing-back chairs to curl up on with a glass of wine and an en suite bathroom complete the experience.
In-Room Facilities Include:
- Conservatory style sunroom overlooking the gardens & pool
- King master bedroom adjoining the Heritage balcony
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Panoramic views across the Adelaide Hills
- Complimentary WiFi access for all guests
- LCD television with Foxtel channels
- Minibar stocked with Adelaide Hills produce
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- IPod docking stations
- Iron, Ironing board & Hairdryer
- STD/ISD telephones
- In-room magazines and amenities
- Bath robes and slippers