A picture-perfect cottage that holds all the character of the past and offers the cosy comforts of today.
Beautifully restored, the fully self-contained Gatekeeper's Cottage is adjacent to our Chardonnay Vineyards. Part of the original estate, it sits behind a quaint white picket fence and includes three king size bedrooms with ornate fireplaces and traditional high ceilings. The lounge area opens out onto a conservatory style dining room with expansive windows overlooking the colourful Japanese maple trees. Guests have full access to the hotel services and facilities.
Ideal for couples, families or small groups, Gatekeeper's Cottage facilities Include:
- Fully equipped kitchen inclusive of washer/dryer
- LCD TV's and split system air conditioning in all rooms
- 3 King size bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities
- CD player, iPod docking station, DVD player
- Selection of DVD's and board games
- BBQ and utensils
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Iron, Ironing board & Hair dryer
- STD/ISD telephones