A picture-perfect cottage that holds all the character of the past and offers the cosy comforts of today.
Beautifully restored, the fully self-contained Gatekeeper's Cottage is adjacent to our Chardonnay Vineyards. Part of the original estate, it sits behind a quaint white picket fence and includes three king size bedrooms with ornate fireplaces and traditional high ceilings. The lounge area opens out onto a conservatory style dining room with expansive windows overlooking the colourful Japanese maple trees. Guests have full access to the hotel services and facilities.
- Private, peaceful surrounds
- Full estate access access
- 22 acres manicured gardens
- Mount Lofty House Estate vineyards
- Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens
- Complimentary wifi
- Stables Boutique Day Spa
- Library and guest lounge area
- Billiards room
- Hardy's Fine Dining Restaurant
- Arthur Waterhouse Bar