Picking the perfect wedding reception venue
Planning your wedding is exciting! But there are so many things to consider: how many people can we invite? Who should we invite? Will the ceremony be held indoors or out? These are just the first of a seemingly endless list of questions that fall under the category of planning the big day. Choosing the right reception venue comes with its own gigantic list of questions, further adding to anticipative anxiety of the day you join with your loving partner in holy matrimony.
This is an important aspect of the planning as there are many questions to ask regarding the logistics of the reception venue. To begin with, you need to consider the venue’s seating arrangement:
- where will your family and friends be seated, and will the dynamic work?
- How many guests will be seated at a table?
- Will all guests be able to see the Bridal Table?
- Will there be enough space for my dance floor, lolly buffet or photo booth?
- Will the venue set up my wedding? Will they work with my suppliers?
- When do I have to remove all my belongings…
- AHHHHHHHHHHHH the list that never ends…
CONCLUSION: Select a venue that is going to make the planning of your wedding as easy as possible.
The most important part – food and wine
It’s one of the first things people ask about after the day, and it’s heartbreaking to hear your loved ones say they didn’t enjoy it. Much of your wedding funds will go to food a beverage and making sure it is going to be amazing on the night is always at the top of the list for couples. Things you need to consider to ensure that everyone will have an amazing experience:
- is it table service
- will my guests have a choice
- what are the sizes of the meals, are there sides
- will you cut my cake
- do you cater for dietary requirement
- will we get to try the food?
The list goes on and on. It is endless! Book in for a menu tasting and a time where you can sample the beverages. This will give you the confidence that your guests are going to be talking about their wonderful experience for years to come.
We cater for your requirements
These are just some of the things to consider for the food aspect of the wedding, and the wedding as a whole. Thankfully, at Mount Lofty House can cater for all of these queries and more. Simply give us a call on (08) 8339 6777 or fill out a wedding enquiry form and we will get back to you with an answer to all the questions you have regarding our wedding reception venue.