Summer Escape Offer at Mount Lofty House
Summer Escape in the Adelaide Hills.
Mount Lofty Estate was established in 1852 as the summer residence for the Hardy family, who retreated to the cooler heights of Mount Lofty to escape the stifling heat of the Adelaide Plains. 175 years later, Mount Lofty House remains the summer destination of choice for many travellers.
Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of our stunning gardens at our Terrace Bar, located under the cool shade of giant trees, next to the gently trickling Tuscan Fountain, featuring beautiful views out over the Piccadilly Valley.
Summer Escape in the Adelaide Hills
2 Night escape with breakfast & $400 bonus value inclusions
Enjoy the ultimate escape at the #1 rated 5-star hotel in Australia and the best fine dining experience in South Australia.
Summer Escape Inclusions:
- Welcome drink upon arrival at Mount Lofty House.
- Daily house welcome and history tour, including our seasonal signature drink.
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two overlooking the stunning Piccadilly Valley.
- $150 Dining Credit to enjoy at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant, Arthur Waterhouse Lounge or in-room dining during your stay
- $25 per person credit to use at Gatekeepers Day Spa for treatments 60 minutes or longer
- Amos Tasting with food pairing at Howard Vineyard
- 12pm Late Check-out
- Enjoy the best fine dining experience in South Australia, at the 3 Chef Hat Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant
- Discover the 175 year old cellar awarded wine list in excess of 1300 labels.
- Explore our Mount Lofty Estate gardens, with garden games to enjoy while taking in the stunning views and surrounds.
- Treat yourself to an rejuvenating spa treatment at Gatekeeper’s Day Spa.
- Estate Butler Service available around the pool deck and terrace gardens.
- Challenge your partner with a game of chess in the library or a game of billiards in the lounge.
- Relax in our swimming pool overlooking the estate gardens and valley.
- Enjoy 300 km’s of walking trails through the adjoining Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens and Cleland State Park
Extra charges may apply.
Experience so much more...
Explore the Adelaide Hills & Surrounds
Mount Lofty House is tucked away in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, 25 minutes away from the international airport.
Spend your time tasting our world-class wines and indulging in epicurean delights or choose to explore native wildlife, walking tracks and cycling routes; whether you go for a surf and swim in the ocean or choose to explore our green, global city, its prestigious art and history museums, and designer shops, Adelaide offers the essence of what Australia is all about and so much more.