Manor Getaway in the Adelaide Hills.
at Mount Lofty House
We invite you to rejuvenate in the Adelaide Hills with our Manor Getaway offer, including daily a la carte breakfast.
The Adelaide Hills is truly a magical place to visit. Whether you wish to spend your time tasting our regions world-class wines and indulging in epicurean delights or exploring native wildlife, walking tracks and cycling routes. We look forward to welcoming you to our home to unwind, re-connect and rejuvenate.
★ 1 night from $599 per night
★ 2 nights from $569 per night
★ 3 nights from $539 per night
Everything you need for a luxury getaway to the Adelaide Hills where the longer you stay the more you save with our Stay Longer Rates. We look forward to introducing you to the magic of Mount Lofty House.
Manor Getaway Inclusions:
- Daily breakfast overlooking the stunning Piccadilly Valley
- Welcome drink upon arrival at Mount Lofty House
- Daily house welcome and history tour, including our seasonal signature drink
From $539 per night for 2 guests Based on a 3 night stay in our Classic Room category.
Choose from our selection of rooms and suites.
Subject to availability. See full terms and conditions.
- Enjoy the best fine dining experience in South Australia, at the 3 Chef Hat Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant
- Discover the 175 year old cellar awarded wine list in excess of 1300 labels.
- Explore our Mount Lofty Estate gardens, with garden games to enjoy while taking in the stunning views and surrounds.
- Treat yourself to an rejuvenating spa treatment at Gatekeeper’s Day Spa.
- Estate Butler Service available around the pool deck and terrace gardens.
- Challenge your partner with a game of chess in the library or a game of billiards in the lounge.
- Relax in our swimming pool overlooking the estate gardens and valley.
- Enjoy 300 km’s of walking trails through the adjoining Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens and Cleland State Park
Extra charges may apply.
Experience so much more...
Explore the Adelaide Hills & Surrounds
Mount Lofty House is tucked away in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, 25 minutes away from the international airport.
Spend your time tasting our world-class wines and indulging in epicurean delights or choose to explore native wildlife, walking tracks and cycling routes; whether you go for a surf and swim in the ocean or choose to explore our green, global city, its prestigious art and history museums, and designer shops, Adelaide offers the essence of what Australia is all about and so much more.