Mount Lofty House & Estate Escape Packages
Exceptional value and Memories.
Visiting Mount Lofty House is always an outstanding delight! We have crafted some gourmet accomodation packages and unique offers for you to enjoy our Historic Estate, Signature Experiences and our services all year round.
- Enjoy the best fine dining experience in South Australia, at the 3 Chef Hat awarded Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant
- Experience the Arthur Waterhouse Lounge & Bar – awarded Restaurant & Catering Association’s Best Small Bar South Australia
- Discover the cellar and extensive wine list boasting Gourmet Traveller Wine’s Best Wine List in SA
- Explore our Mount Lofty Estate gardens, or take a stroll down to the neighbouring botanic gardens
- Treat yourself to an indulgent and revitalising spa treatment at our onsite Gatekeeper’s Day Spa
- Delight in a nightly Champagne and House History Tour hosted by our Concierge
- Challenge your partner with a game of chess or relax in the house library
- Relax in our swimming pool overlooking the estate gardens and valley
- Experience the Adelaide Hills – world class dining, cellar doors, connect with nature, and so much more.
2 NIGHTS WITH BREAKFAST AND $400 Bonus Value
Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of our stunning gardens at our Terrace Bar, located under the cool shade of giant trees, next to the gently trickling Tuscan Fountain, featuring beautiful views out over the Piccadilly Valley. Enjoy bonus value inclusions to enjoy at Hardy’s Verandah Restaurant, and an indulgent spa treatment at Gatekeeper’s Day Spa.
From $998 for 2 nights
For stays from 1st December – 28th February 2024.
Australia's Best Luxury Ultimate Package
2 NIGHTS WITH BREAKFAST & DINNER + EXPERIENCES
From $991 per night
AUSTRALIA’S BEST LUXURY LODGE EXPERIENCE
Sequoia Escape from $1,399 per night & Sequoia All Inclusive from $1,799 per night, based on 3 nights or more.
Experience so much more...
Explore the Adelaide Hills & Surrounds
Mount Lofty House is tucked away in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, 25 minutes away from the international airport.
Spend your time tasting our world-class wines and indulging in epicurean delights or choose to explore native wildlife, walking tracks and cycling routes; whether you go for a surf and swim in the ocean or choose to explore our green, global city, its prestigious art and history museums, and designer shops, Adelaide offers the essence of what Australia is all about and so much more.